"It works!"

"It works!" This was what she screamed when she saw me a week later... .

On the day of 26 August 2011, I handed her a bar of Eumora. She has, by this time, gone all disappointed with lotions and creams and promises that they would work miracles but in the end, didn't. When she received the bar from me, she gave me this look which told me, "Not again... " 

But I told her to just give it a shot. If it didn't work, there was no loss but if it did, then she had everything to gain. 

1 September 2011.
She came up to me extremely excited and so wanted to show me her arm. 

I could see the sparkle in her eyes when she told me it really worked. :) I couldn't be happier. I mean for someone who has eczema her entire life, to live with just normal looking skin is probably the best thing in the world. 

We should be thankful. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © A secret worth sharing