making orders..

Blog readers, if you are keen to get Eumora for yourself, I have added a link for Paypal payment and I have also provided information for Internet Banking transfers.

Those who bought from me earlier, you will be happy to know that I have decided to absorb postage charges. So from now, you will only need to pay for the price of the bars/ boxes you are getting. Unless of course if you want your package registered, the usual charges for registered mail is $2.24.

Do drop me an email with your mailing address once you have made payment and if you are paying via Internet Banking, please provide transfer details.

Thank you!

Your order list will look like this:

Name :
Email :
Mobile : (for easier contact)
Mailing address:
No. of bars / boxes :
Total cost:

Payment details : (do copy and paste the transaction details)

my email address: psi3cho@gmail.com

1 comments:

Reuben Cheak said...

Hi I have made the payment for a bar on dec12 at 9.46am ref 7407 and emailed you in the same day but have not heard from you. Pleade advise.

Thanks!
Julie
julielsl@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © A secret worth sharing